Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Update

Good morning!! I'm not quite awake yet, but that just means that this should be an interesting post, right? =) Probably not...

We went to our monthly appointment this past Monday and got another picture of the baby at about 14 weeks. I thought I'd send it out to you all so that you can see him/her. The head is on the left and the butt is on the right... imagine a baby lying on his/her stomach and you'll see the outline. You can also kinda see the spine along the top. We're getting a lot of wives' tales told to us about whether we're having a girl or a boy... so far the verdict is a 50/50 shot at either gender. =) We find out the sex on 10/29, so be on the lookout for text messages and emails around Halloween.

Other than that, I don't really have much to share. I'm throwing a friend her baby shower so I've been happily putting together ideas and shopping for it. Planning this party makes me miss planning the wedding... apparently the headaches of it all don't last in memory. =) I've put grad school on hold for now. Between the mass amounts of sleeping and attempting to function in life, my schoolwork has slacked off. So, instead of failing my courses, I've decided to take a little break. In an ironic twist, I can't get my f-ing Academic Counselor to return my calls and emails... too bad I can't just do it myself. =/

Anyway, I love and miss you all. If I haven't returned your calls it's not because I don't want to talk to you, it's just that I'm probably sleeping.... or eating... or crying for no good reason (yeah, I do that now... who would've thought?).

No comments: