As you all know, we went to get our official ultrasound done on Wed. They took a bunch of pictures of the baby's internal organs... it's very strange to see brain, heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, stomach, etc. inside of you and they don't belong to you. =) Anyhow, after much fussing on the ultrasound technician's part and a lot of rolling around on my part, the technician was able to see between the baby's legs and... it's a girl!
I attached the pictures for you to see. One is the shot where the technician announced it's a girl and the other is a frontal shot of the baby (the one where it looks like she's an alien... I guess she was in the spirit of Halloween!). According to the technician, everything looks normal. She moved our due date up a week to 04/04/09. I guess we'll find out for sure on Mon when we see our doctor.
Adam's already freaking out. In the room while all of this is going on, he's saying, "Oh, now I'm gonna have to pay for a wedding. And she's gonna need a prom dress. And, oh man, she's gonna get her period. I don't know what I'm supposed to do..." =) He has since calmed down... but not much. =)


So... congrats!! You're aunties of a baby girl!! =)
1 comment:
AWWW!!! Yay!!! Congratulations!! I just know she is going to be such a beautiful girl both inside and out!! Can't wait to meet her. Oh and tell Adam not to worry. I'm sure by the time she is anywhere near the period, dating, or marriage days the leading technology groups would have developed some robot type thingy to take care of that job! haha jk otherwise there is always the local pub establishment to escape to as he passes the job on to you. =) hehe jk miss you esp now
Post a Comment